For CNA Training In Massachusetts, many nursing schools and community colleges provide the theoretical components that are required by the Massachusetts state and federal regulations, and also clinical components such as hours in the lab and practical internships. It is essential for potential nurses to receive hands-on experience in order to know what to expect it in a realistic setting. Holyoke Community College offers both day and evening classes in their certificate program, with those taking daytime classes able to complete within 3 months of full-time training. Bunker Hill Community College offers a Patient Care Technician Certificate in its Boston campus. The Boston Red Cross handles licensing for the state of Massachusetts. Among the subjects that are taught in CNA training programs are communication and interpersonal skills to deal with patients accordingly, learning residents rights as well as being equipped with safety and emergency procedures and understanding the various kinds of medications available to patients. Many instructors in these courses are experienced health care professionals with many years of experience. The US Department of Labor states that health care professions are currently in high demand, and a certified nursing assistant will find it easy to obtain work in health care facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes.
Campus Based Certified Nursing Assistant Schools in Massachusetts
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator