CNA training in Milwaukee is available to residents of Wisconsin’s largest city as a means of improving lives and creating job opportunities for those looking for a career change. Some of the more popular schools include Milwaukee Area Technical College, The Community Health Care Training Center and Aurora Health Care. In general, the types of programs available require students to participate in at least 120 hours of classroom training. Some of the programs exist in a college or university setting, while others exist in an intense, professional health care environment. All institutions in the state are accredited by the State of Wisconsin and its Division of Quality Assurance. For those in need of a career change, the life of a CNA can be extremely rewarding. Demand for the position is at an all-time high, which means that the best CNAs have a great deal of leverage when it comes to choosing an employer and negotiating a salary. Though the work required to become a CNA is difficult, students need only participate in a short program to earn certification. This is especially wonderful for those with limited time to devote to education.
Campus Based Certified Nursing Assistant Schools in Milwaukee
State Career College was established in May 2007 in Waukegan, Illinois. We are institutionally accredited by the ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) and are approved by the “Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education”.
State Career College is a teaching institution that not only paves the way for students to have successful careers, but also for a lifetime of growth and learning.
The objectives to fulfill the mission of State Career College are:
- To train the graduate in a specialized and well-designed program for entry-level positions in a dental office, physician’s office, clinic or other medical setting.
- To ensure that the training and education provided is facilitated by an experienced and well- qualified faculty who strive to not only educate and motivate students, but also push the boundaries of learning.
- To provide students with practical knowledge and education that will prepare them for their chosen career.
- To uphold a high level of employment by providing the graduate with active and continuous job development services.
- Basic Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Chairside Assistant
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!