CNA training in Milwaukee is available to residents of Wisconsin’s largest city as a means of improving lives and creating job opportunities for those looking for a career change. Some of the more popular schools include Milwaukee Area Technical College, The Community Health Care Training Center and Aurora Health Care. In general, the types of programs available require students to participate in at least 120 hours of classroom training. Some of the programs exist in a college or university setting, while others exist in an intense, professional health care environment. All institutions in the state are accredited by the State of Wisconsin and its Division of Quality Assurance. For those in need of a career change, the life of a CNA can be extremely rewarding. Demand for the position is at an all-time high, which means that the best CNAs have a great deal of leverage when it comes to choosing an employer and negotiating a salary. Though the work required to become a CNA is difficult, students need only participate in a short program to earn certification. This is especially wonderful for those with limited time to devote to education.
Campus Based Certified Nursing Assistant Schools in Milwaukee
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!