For CNA training in Indianapolis, you can check the Telos Institute International to become a certified nursing aide. Approved by the Indiana Department of Health’s Division of Long-Term Care, Telos develops professionals through classroom instruction and several hours of hands-on experience in long-term care facilities. Class size is limited to 8 to ensure each student is given proper attention and supervision. The four-week session enables graduates to comply with requirements of 105 hours total for both didactic and practical sessions to be eligible to sit for the state certification exam, comprised of a written and practical test. What makes Telos different is its Christian approach to teaching and values incorporated in the training. The Walker Career Center is another training institute for certified nursing assistant aspirants. Like Telos, it provides 30 hours of classroom instruction and 75 hours of clinical experience to comply with state requirements. The school’s mission is to develop competent professionals ready for the workplace after graduation.
Campus Based Certified Nursing Assistant Schools in Indianapolis
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
- Nursing, MSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!