For CNA Training In Massachusetts, many nursing schools and community colleges provide the theoretical components that are required by the Massachusetts state and federal regulations, and also clinical components such as hours in the lab and practical internships. It is essential for potential nurses to receive hands-on experience in order to know what to expect it in a realistic setting. Holyoke Community College offers both day and evening classes in their certificate program, with those taking daytime classes able to complete within 3 months of full-time training. Bunker Hill Community College offers a Patient Care Technician Certificate in its Boston campus. The Boston Red Cross handles licensing for the state of Massachusetts. Among the subjects that are taught in CNA training programs are communication and interpersonal skills to deal with patients accordingly, learning residents rights as well as being equipped with safety and emergency procedures and understanding the various kinds of medications available to patients. Many instructors in these courses are experienced health care professionals with many years of experience. The US Department of Labor states that health care professions are currently in high demand, and a certified nursing assistant will find it easy to obtain work in health care facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes.
Campus Based Certified Nursing Assistant Schools in Massachusetts
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)