Pursuing CNA training in Jacksonville can open up many doors in your career in the healthcare industry. A Certified Nursing Assistant is a professional needed in many different types of healthcare environments throughout the Jacksonville area. With training and certification, you may be able to work in nursing homes and assisted living facilities, hospitals, out patient treatment centers, doctor’s offices, and so much more. CNA’s are in high demand throughout the local community and across much of the country, so you can rest assured that you will have many opportunities to choose from after you have completed your training. A career in this field allows you to enjoy the benefit of interacting with patients in a hands-on way. This is a career that you can enjoy for the rest of your working years, or you can use it as a stepping stone to grow into other areas of the healthcare industry, too.
Campus Based Certified Nursing Assistant Schools in Jacksonville
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Patient Care Technician Diploma
- Medical Assistant Technician - Diploma
Get personalized attention at UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training at our campuses in Tampa and Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant Program
- Medical Assisting
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Bilingual
- Diploma in Practical Nurse
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Pursue your education with American College for Medical Careers. We offer degree and diploma programs in the allied health field at our campus in Orlando, Florida.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Dental Assisting with Expanded Functions
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)